Are you a pre-service teacher who is looking for support as you are preparing for the Foundations of Reading test? Jennifer Yaeger has decades of experience helping countless participants take and pass the test. With her experience as a classroom teacher, reading specialist and literacy coach as well as her breadth and depth of content knowledge she facilitates a two-day virtual session that is sure to help you as you study.
Here’s what past participants have said:
Virtual workshop components include:
- Part 1: March 6, 2021 9:00-12:00 EST
- Part 2: March 13, 2021 9:00-12:00 EST
- Optional “Office Hours” for individual Q&A: Wednesday, March 17th
- Access to over 10 pre-recorded modules on key content and test-taking strategies to support you in independent study
- A copy of our spiral-bound Foundations of Reading study guide, mailed to your home
If you are interested, but still have questions don’t hesitate to reach out to [email protected].
Ready to sign up? You’ll find all the information and registration here.
Join Our List and Stay in the Know!
Join our growing list of educators to receive updates on our upcoming events, initiatives and exclusive resources.